Overcoming Spiritual Myopia
1) GRAND PRIZE SHORT LIST: 2019 Eric Hoffer Award for Spirituality
2) WINNER in “Spiritual Psychology:” Body, Mind Spirit Book Award
3) FINALIST in “Mind:” Body, Mind, Spirit Book Award
4) FINALIST in Religion: “Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards”
5) FINALIST in Religion: General: General: 2019 International Book Awards
6) FINALIST in Spirituality: General: 2019 International Book Awards
The purpose of this website is to introduce readers to a point of view that I feel is very necessary in today's world. I have spent years studying spiritual development. Amidst all the chaos and confusion about whether to believe in religion or not, about the differences among all the religions, about which values are best, about who is right in politics, or just about anything,
...the answer is really very simple:
That which unites and includes is good/desirable/spiritually mature/leads us forward developmentally and contributes to our own greater fulfillment.
That which divides or separates is bad/undesirable/spiritually immature/leads us backward and contributes to our own misery and despair.
So far I have written two books about this.
- Faith Beyond Belief: Stories of Good People Who Left Their Church Behind (Quest Books, 2012) was named GOLD WINNER of the 2013 Nautilus Book Award in Religion/spirituality.
Please visit the other pages on this site to learn more.