It's NOT a book for everyone!
Faith Beyond Belief was named GOLD WINNER of the 2013 Nautilus Book Award in Religion/spirituality.
Michelle Schlingler, Foreword Reviews
Great book for discussion groups!
Faith Beyond Belief's other awards include:
- WINNER - 2014 Beverly Hills International Book Awards
- FINALIST - 2013 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
(Category: Spirituality - General)
-FINALIST - 2014 National Indie Excellence Awards
- HONORABLE MENTION - 2013 Southern California Book Festival
- HONORABLE MENTION - 2013 Great Midwest Book Festival
- HONORABLE MENTION - 2013 New England Book Festival
- HONORABLE MENTION - 2013 London Book Festival
“Perhaps the most important and influential book I have read in my life..."
from an individual reader, "J"
Building on what psychiatrist M. Scott Peck’s The Road Less Traveled (1978) and People of the Lie (1983) did for a segment of Protestantism in the 1980s, Johnston may provide similar direction for the postmodern meaning-starved spiritual seekers who are becoming adults in what philosopher Curtis Carter has termed a “transreligious” world.
Margaret Placentra Johnston takes the stages of spiritual growth out of the realm of theory to a rubber-meets-the-road discussion…Johnston’s warm, conversational, and sometimes confrontational book shares her vision for the future of religion and gives even those who do not have a background in theology or philosophy a way to locate their place on the spiritual path and set their sights on a new kind of faith.
Spirituality & Health Magazine, September, 2012.